Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

3 months!

It's true...time goes by so quickly!! I have been so lucky to be able to have so much time off of work to enjoy our little growing girl. It is just so amazing how much she has changed. She is holding her head up pretty steady now, follows objects, smiles ALL the time (we can't get enough of that!), coo's and "talks" to us - almost like she is telling us a story...it's adorable, and she is starting to bat and grasp at things...let the toy shopping begin! Overall she is just amazing (did I say that in the last post...probably...but it's still true). This next month is going to go by so quickly and then I will be back to work. Some days I'm excited to go back and others I feel like I never want to go back! Haha. But it will be good. Brian will be taking some time off work when I go back. He is really looking forward to spending more time with Zoe and being Mr. Mom 3 days a week.
Last week we took a trip up to Sacramento. It was hot but so fun!.Zoe got to meet so many of her Aunts, Uncles, and adoring cousins. Everyone couldn't get enough of her.  And of course her Gramma and Pompa loved on her as much as they could ;) And she had her first experience in the pool! She seemed to really like it. I will try to post the video.

I have so many pictures to share! Maybe I will do a slide show...



ZJ 3 months - making a free slideshow


I need to find a different slideshow maker....my pictures really are better than it's showing! Next time...

1 comment:

Pam said...

oh my gosh...I haven't checked your blog and look what I missed!! LOVE all the pictures and commentary :) It was so wonderful to have you come visit!! We can't get enough of Zoe!!
Come back!!!
Give her tons of hugs from gramma and pompa .. hope we can see you soon!!
love you bunches