Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rainy Day

It's raining here in Ventura...and I'm loving it! We had 3 super hot days last week and then bam...rain. It's kind of a bummer that summer decided to skip us this year but I am happy that it is fall and getting into the holiday season...although I am in no way prepared for it! Haha. But I do love rainy days where I can enjoy being in the house doing whatever. It is deffinately putting me in the baking mood though! Which is good and bad...good for all our friends and coworkers....bad for my waistline! So that's what I'm doing today. Just taking it easy, enjoying the sounds of the rain and contemplating what to bake next...even though I should probably fold the laundry....nah!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

oh, yum! save some for me... I'll see you on Saturday :)
Rain is good! Like you, I'm finally looking forward to fall and the coming holidays-- not ready, just looking forward. Love you.