Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble, Gobble...

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful for a beautiful place to live, a roof over my head, an amazing, handsome, loving, most best husband ever!, and for the best dog in the world...and of course for all my family and friends!!! Have some yummy food for me! I will be working tonight and I'm sure all my co-workers will be bringing in some good food...but there's nothing like sitting around the dinner table with your family (or friends in Brian's case...He's going over to a friends for dinner tonight). So enjoy!!! And I will be seeing all my Sacto family tomorrow night! Love to everyone!!! Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Beth- I'm thankful that after a night of work,(& some sleep) you drove 7 hours to come share the rest of Thanksgiving week-end with all of the family in Sacto. Thanks so much -- we loved your visit! Hope Brian can make it next year.

(loved your greeting!)