Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday Time!!!

My birthday was great!!! We had some friends over the Saturday before and enjoyed some Costco pizza and other yummy goodies. Monday Brian took me out to breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast places here in Ventura - Cafe Nouveau. So delicious. We spent the afternoon walking on the beach with Gidget. It was a great "day before my birthday". Then on Tuesday we headed out for Disneyland. It was a perfect day. It was only about 70 degrees so it was never too hot. The park only stayed open till 5pm which was kind of a bummer but we had plenty of time to get on all the rides. We only had to wait maybe 5-10 minutes for most! We had a really fun time together. After Disney, Brian took me to dinner in Venice Beach at an awesome restaurant called Baby Blue's BBQ. It was the best BBQ I think I have ever had. If you are ever in Venice be sure to check it out. It is amazingly good. The day after my birthday my Mom came to town and we went to lunch and then went for a fun shopping trip. Thanks Mom!! I love all my new clothes. So that was my birthday! It was a very fun couple of days. Here are a few pics...I pulled it out...It's now hanging on our wall...Thunder Mountain...Here we are at Baby Blues...

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hey b-day girl..It was so fun to spend the day with you in beautiful Ventura, thanks for switching your schedule :-)
Love the pics from Mouse-land,you two have that long-arm shot down to perfection! Very fun memories of a day well spent. Happy Birthday all year through.
love you.
(remind me to check the sword on your wall next time we're there!:-))