Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jewel!!!

For my graduation my good friend bought me tickets to go see Jewel!! She is my favorite artist of all time for sure. So we went to the concert on Friday (Cassie and I). It was great! It was at the Hollywood Bowl, which is awesome!. The LA Phil Orchestra performed first and then Michael Feinsteine sang a few songs with them and then Jewel sang some of her most famous songs. It was so awesome to hear her sing with the orchestra!! Then they did a duet and fireworks ended the show. It was a really fun night!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Sounds like a wonderful time.. the Hollywood Bowl is such a cool way to spend an evening..especially when it's your favorite artist! Hey, do people still do picnic dinners? Next stop, the Magic Castle, which is practically right around the corner...let's make a plan!
love you