Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ATTENTION!!!!!

So it finally happened....I'm a nurse!!! Officially and legally as of this morning! I am so excited. It made my day at work much better. I had been so stressed out this last week so it is a huge relief to know that I passed my test. I will be starting on Monday on the post partum floor (which is where I work now) as an RN! I will train for about 4 weeks on the day shift and then after that I will switch to the night shift. It isn't my ideal, I would much rather work days, but right now I am just so thankful to have a job so I will take it! Brian and I went out and had a yummy sushi dinner to celebrate :) Such a good day!!!

2 comments:

~Mama Cayman ;) said...

Hip Hip Hooray! :)

Pam said...

oh, well.. after all your hard work what's a couple more days! we're just excited for you and can't wait to hear how it goes. love you tons!